Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Warning - Don't Buy the Orkestraahl KA Yet

Several people have reported the the link and/or ZIP file that contains Orkestraahl KA is broken. So, don't buy it until Seventh fixes the problem. One reader reports that he notified Seventh, but they have not responded yet.

When Seventh has fixed the problem, I will let people know.

(Update from multiple people at 2:45 PM EDT,  March 29)
Seventh has been sending out emails telling people that they are aware of the problems, and that they are trying to fix it.

(Update from Francis at 3:35 PM EDT, March 28)
I bought Okkestraahl KA this evening and the zip file contains three mp3 files and one pdf file in my case.

3 comments:

  1. I bought Okkestraahl KA this evening and the zip file contains three mp3 files and one pdf file in my case. I think that the problem is solved. Francis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please on releasing older shows! Particularly 73-75 there is not nearly enough in my collection!
    Cory

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to see the pdf file or the cover of the album....i cannot afford to buy it....maybe a leak sneaks up soon....zeb

    ReplyDelete